WordLight is a Windows app to display songs and scriptures on a projection screen. It can be used by any Revival Fellowship assembly at no cost.
A short intro showing all main functionality (3:57)
- Projection of song lyrics
- Optional access to song scores and audio tracks
- Projection of Bible scripture reference or full text
- Various projection options for a separate projector (second screen) or on a single monitor (eg a laptop)
- Automatic update and addition of songs worldwide
- Checkout its companion iPhone and Android app for song words SongLight
WordLight is designed for Windows 10, but will also run on earlier versions of Windows that have been kept up-to-date. It can also run on higher-end Macs using a Windows VM like Virtual Box or Parallels.
To install WordLight:
- Download the WordLight installer, then run the downloaded setup file.
- On the ‘Windows protected your PC’ screen, click on ‘More info’ then ‘Run anyway’.
To remove WordLight from your computer, or to start again with a fresh installation:
- Use ‘Control Panel; Programs and Features’ to uninstall WordLight
- Download and run this cleanup app.
- NB: If reinstalling WordLight and you want to keep your local settings, use the ‘Settings’ panel to first save them (eg My Documents), then reload them after reinstalling WordLight.
Send support or enhancement requests via email to WordLightRF@gmail.com.
(Hint: To get the best quality video, open an episode in fullscreen, then use the ‘Settings’ button (bottom right gear icon) to change quality to at least 720p)
1 - Overview (3:57)
A short intro showing all main functionality.
2 - Installing WordLight (2:20)
How to install WL and the initial setup.
3 - Songs (9:47)
Selecting and projecting songs; Stanza and list mode; Paging by stanza or screen
4 - Bible (9:51)
Selecting and projecting scriptures; List and full text mode; Changing Bible version; Using and/or saving scripture lists
5 - Setlists (3:16)
Using the Setlist panel to select songs
6 - Notices (2:04)
Projecting notices; Saving stock notices
7 - Settings and setup (13:29)
Changing fonts, colours and display sizes; Different projection modes; The logo and info panels
8 - Adding and editing songs (9:26)
Adding and editing songs; Adding scores and audio clips; Handling copyright
9 - WordLight and Zoom (9:18)
How to include scriptures, song lyrics and audio in a Zoom meeting
10 - WordLight v2.1.7 Enhancements (7:31)
Projecting with one screen; More display options in Bible reference mode; Audio tracks for songs; New options when adding and editing songs.
11 - WordLight v2.1.9 Enhancements (6:26)
Autosizing text; Downloading scores and audio
12 - WordLight v2.2.5 Enhancements (4:36)
Additional languages; Improved Bible; Better Setlist dividers; etc
13 - WordLight v2.3.3 Enhancements (5:13)
Local versions of songs; Bulk edit