WordLight is a Windows app to display songs and scriptures on a projection screen. It can be used by any Revival Fellowship assembly at no cost.
A short intro showing all main functionality (3:57)
To install WordLight, download the WordLight installer, then run the downloaded setup file. On the ‘Windows protected your PC’ screen, click on ‘More info’ then ‘Run anyway’.
To remove WordLight from your computer, or to start again with a fresh installation, download and run this remove app.
- Projection of song lyrics
- Optional access to song scores and audio tracks
- Projection of Bible scripture reference or full text
- Various projection options for a separate projector (second screen) or on a single monitor (eg a laptop)
- Automatic update and addition of songs worldwide, and ability to have your own local versions of songs
- Bibles in English, Mandarin, Dutch, Hungarian and Pidgin (PNG) – for additional languages, please request by email
Checkout its companion iPhone and Android app for song words SongLight
WordLight is designed for Windows 10, but will also run on earlier versions of Windows that have been kept up-to-date. It can also run on higher-end Macs using a Windows VM like Virtual Box or Parallels.
Send support or enhancement requests via email to WordLightRF@gmail.com.
(Hint: To get the best quality video, open an episode in fullscreen, then use the ‘Settings’ button (bottom right gear icon) to change quality to at least 720p)
1 - Overview (4:52)
A short intro showing all main functionality.
2 - Setting up WordLight (12:22)
How to setup and customise WordLight.
3 - For the chorus leader (7:15)
Creating setlists and sharing them with the AV crew and band.
4 - For the projectionist (9:57)
How to show and navigate songs and scriptures.
5 - Adding and editing songs (13:55)
Global and local songs; Creating local songs
6 - Scores and audio (5:37)
Downloading scores and audio; updating them; using them