WordLight is a Windows app to display songs, scriptures and media on a projection screen, or song scores and lyrics on a tablet. It can be used by any Revival Fellowship assembly at no cost.
Download WordLight setup, and run it.
- Check any messages like ‘Windows protected your PC’ or ‘WordLight setup was blocked’ for how to keep and run the setup.
- If you are using a virus checker, you may need to add WordLight to its list of approved apps.
- To completely remove WordLight, use ‘Control Panel; Add/Remove Programs’, then run this cleanup app.
- Projection of song lyrics
- Projection of Bible scripture reference or full text
- Projection of audio, video, images and slides (eg Powerpoint or PDF)
- A touchscreen version for chorus leaders and musicians to view lyrics and song scores on a tablet
- Optional downloading to song scores and audio tracks
- Automatic update and addition of songs worldwide, while keeping your own local versions of songs
- Bibles in English and a number of other languages – for additional languages, please request by email
Checkout its companion iPhone and Android app for song words and scores SongLight.
WordLight requires an x64 Windows 10/11 computer. It will also work on Macs using ‘Parallels Desktop 18 (Pro) Windows 11 virtual machine’. MacBook spec should be at least ‘Air 2020 M1 8GB RAM with macOS Monterey.
Send questions, support or enhancement requests via email to WordLightRF@gmail.com.